Game Over
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» менюдиеты на раздельном питании
Guild Workers Under construction :P Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 am by Guest

» областная гинекология
Guild Workers Under construction :P Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:57 pm by Guest

» Virtually as cheap as files
Guild Workers Under construction :P Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
Guild Workers Under construction :P Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:14 pm by Guest

» kankuro hentai kannagi hentai
Guild Workers Under construction :P Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:23 pm by Guest

» Marriage Dresses
Guild Workers Under construction :P Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» runescape bots
Guild Workers Under construction :P Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:17 pm by Guest

» PLEASE USE THE NEW FORUMS
Guild Workers Under construction :P Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:36 pm by Chacmo

» PLEASE USE THE NEW FORUMS
Guild Workers Under construction :P Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:35 pm by Chacmo

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:53 am
Poll

Guild Workers Under construction :P

4 posters

Go down

Guild Workers Under construction :P Empty Guild Workers Under construction :P

Post  larry Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:35 pm

In game over when patterns have dropped you have seen them go to the Guild BS..etc.. Well just to clarify things for you these are those people, please use them when you need stuff crafted!

Crafters-
Guild Tailor- Leisurelarry*
Guild LeatherWorker- Rodeo*
Guild BlackSmith- Mercxus (Tyrik has some patterns as well)*
*Patterns will be listed shortly also*

We also have plenty other people in the guild that are alchemists and JC's and Enchanters, all who may have different gemcuts, or enchants or pots/flasks, and even transmutes. I will have a list compiled by the weekend for everyone to see.. Remember though these things have CD's. Also if we have you listed on here please be respectful to your guildies i expect you to not charge anything. And also if a guildie needs to use your cooldown please let them instead of using it and selling whatever it is you would sell. I know that people need to make Gold to stay afloat but this is a GUILD we should be here to help each other.
To those needing something you can do one of 2 things contact that person in game or on the webiste here in this thread! Please be cautious of how much you are using these crafters CD's as there are about 50 of us online nowadays, and we all need things at times! DON"T BE THE ASS WHO IS ASKING AT EVERY CD!

Anyways we just thought having a list like this would be very beneficial to all of you and help us coordinate alot better!

Last edited by larry on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added a note for upcoming patterns listed)
larry
larry
Raider
Raider

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Guild Workers Under construction :P Empty Re: Guild Workers Under construction :P

Post  Chacmo Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:42 pm

On my shaman Chacmo (same as DK minus an l) I have the various epic gem transmutes (need 1 more non-red to get the red). I will also be going transmute spec in the near future (by friday at the latest).

Currently however I am using up the transmute to make titanium. If you really need something though let me know.
Chacmo
Chacmo

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Guild Workers Under construction :P Empty Re: Guild Workers Under construction :P

Post  Rellion Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:04 pm

Daern - Transmute Spec Alch
Rellion - Miner (Titansteel)/JC(Icy Prisms)
Prerotica - Tailor (Shadow)
Antidote - Tailor (Shadow?)

Rellion

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythaniel Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:49 am

Hope you're ready to compile posts =P

Mythaniel's gem cuts:

Cardinal Ruby
Runed - 23 Spell power
Bold - 20 strength
Delicate - 20 agility

Ametrine
Potent - 12 spell power, 10 crit strike
Deadly - 10 agility. 10 crit strike

Eye of Zul
Enduring - 10 defense rating, 15 stamina

Majestic Zircon
Solid - 30 stamina

Dreadstone
Purified - 12 spell power, 10 spirit
Puissant - 10 armor penetration, 15 stamina
Regal Dreadstone - 10 dodge rating, 15 stamina

Prismatic
Nightmare tear - 10 to all stats

Mythaniel is also an enchanter with basically all enchanting recipes. Think I'm missing Blood Draining and some of the useless stuff but I've got all the important stuff.

Nines is also a tailor and usually if you ask me I'm more than willing to burn cloth cooldowns (currently spec'd mooncloth tailoring) although i do not have any cool patterns. =P

Mythaniel

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down